We regularly update and improve our themes, based on customer feedback. After you purchase 22 Savile Row through your BigCommerce Control Panel, you’ll receive update notifications whenever new features are available, which can be applied instantly.
[2.4.3] (December 12, 2018)
Fixed z-index issue with swatches overlaying sticky header on product pages.
Fixed bug caused by recent platform update to the cart object.
Fixed bug in simple menu which prevented submenus from closing when another was opened.
[2.4.2] (October 15, 2018)
Fixed issue with product swatch selection on some mobile devices.
[2.4.1] (September 26, 2018)
Fixed issue with product pick list option type offering the choice of “None” when set as required.
[2.4.0] (September 12, 2018)
Migrate from jQuery 2 -> 3.
[2.3.4] (August 22, 2018)
Adjusted gift certificate validation to allow custom formats.
[2.3.3] (July 7, 2018)
UPC on product page now updates when options change.
Quick search result container now applies the correct background colour.
[2.3.2] (June 26, 2018)
Blog post summaries on home page listings now render HTML correctly.
Search bar on 404 page now correctly wraps on smaller screens.
[2.3.1] (June 1, 2018)
Add Newsletter summary section to subscription form.
[2.3.0] (May 11, 2018)
Stopped “Products per Category” panel appearing on brands and search results pages
Bug that caused certain option sets to conflict
Bug in FireFox that prevented the search bar and social icons from being selected
THEME-1409: Product image overlapping detail panel on certain viewports
THEME-1492 & THEME-1430: Gift certificate and account links appearing in mobile menu when switched off in Settings
More extensive options for number of products per category/brand/search results page
Expose jQuery/$ to the window scope for third party scripts
Option to disable image zoom on product pages
Selecting an option swatch or rectangle on the product page now shows the selected name next to the label Options to control the mobile navigation colours
[2.2.5] (April 23, 2018)
Search page bug showing “no results” even when results were present
[2.2.4] (April 20, 2018)
Wishlist URL in utility navigation
Issue with Pinterest button on product page
Option to hide “View All” item that appears in mega menu dropdowns
[2.2.3] (April 11, 2018)
A bug was causing colour swatches on the category grid to show a zoomed version on hover
Version number meta tag for support requests
[2.2.2] (April 10, 2018)
Category product count module now operates correctly on stores without faceted search enabled
Adjusted “Designed by” text and link in the theme footer
Option in Theme Editor to specify the maximum site-wide container width
[2.2.1] (April 4, 2018)
Simplified navigation option
[2.2.0] (April 3, 2018)
Removed excess right margin on Google+ button on product page
Fixed blurred text issue inside modals for some versions of Chrome
Fixed a 1px movement flicker on the sticky menu when scrolling for some versions of Chrome
Fixed an issue on the product page that prevented users from scrolling the product page on mobile
Fixed invoice.css styles
Opacity adjusted on the homepage hero carousel
Arrow controls for homepage hero carousel automatically hide on small screens
Option for grid or list view on the category page
Support for Google AMP
[2.1.0] (December 6, 2017)
Rogue character at the bottom of the cart page removed
Apple Pay button was appearing in the quick cart on desktops
Fixed spacing issues with alternative payment buttons
Overflow issue in text logo on Boutique caused a scroll bar to appear when using the Pacifico font
Fixed float issue when 2 column grid is activated on some pages
Tweaks to category image generation when “Featured Categories” are enabled
Fixed alignment issue on form buttons
Fixed some color settings in the core SCSS
Centered thumbnails under product page image
Single thumbnail on product pages under the main image are now hidden, if there are no additional images to view
Centered text on product cards when “hover cards” are disabled
Tweaked checkout button language for better conversion optimization
Fixed a z-index issue in the header when social icons were enabled
Changed advanced footer column display to maintain a consistent layout when “shop by brand” is disabled
Adjusted spacing on homepage hero carousel
New theme variation “Contrast”
Banner background setting in the theme editor
Amazon Pay icon
2.0.10 (November 28, 2017)
– Fixed product grid issue that caused the gird to break when users place images with variable heights – Fixed call to action button disappearing only on list view when hover cards were enabled – Fixed height issue on ‘Sort By’ for FireFox – Adjusted the way that ‘Sale % Saving’ tags are generated, using the non_sale_price_* variables
2.0.9 (November 3, 2017)
– Fixed a critical bug on optimized one page checkout when a user successfully purchases an item – Fixed images not displaying on quick search and search page only when image hover switcher is enabled – Added the option to change the hamburger menu color – Corrected spacing on header items when positioning the logo to either left or right – Fixed an issue when the recent blogs panel width is not the same size as the container only when one recent blog post is visible – Fixed button hover issue only on category list view – Fixed gridList functionality on search page – Fixed swatch functionality on search page
2.0.8 (October 25, 2017)
– Fixed overflow issue when featured products is the panel enabled on home page
2.0.7 (October 24, 2017)
– Sale Badges are now standardized with other Badges – GeoTrust badge should now appear in the footer if you have it set up – Cleaned up options in the theme editor – Fixed problems with header alignment on mobile devices – Fixed duplicated images appearing on quick search
– Added an option to hide category thumbnails in the category listing page description – Added an option to display inventory levels on the product card
– Removed the “New Product” badge, now you can control this with custom labels using the “GridTag” label in your custom product fields